Most people who are looking for decarboxylation methods do not have the machines that make it very easy, mainly due to cost. Luckily there are very easy ways to decarboxylate your cannabis without these machines that will get the job done! In this video we explore how to decarboxylate kief with just a mason jar and an oven!
Mason Jar + Lid
3 grams of Kief up to 21g of Kief
Electric or Gas Oven
- Take your kief and place it in the mason jar.
- Pre-Heat your oven to 220F to 240F. It really depends on the heat of your oven. As we have stated in many previous recipes, a laser thermometer is the best way to gauge that your cannabis does not exceed 240F or you will burn your stash.
- Next, set a timer for 60 minutes.
- After 1 hour, remove safely from the oven and store in the pantry or cool dark place.
- After the kief decarboxylates it will feel like a wet sand texture between your fingers. You now have decarboxylated kief you can enjoy in many different recipes!
We hope you enjoyed this decarboxylation method! Let us know what you think in the comments below!