Apple Cider Vinegar has many uses including healthy living. We both personally take a shot of ACV each day. So we thought why not figure out how to make the ACV infused with CBD or THC? This recipe is not for Apple Cider Vinegar from scratch, if you want to make your Apple Cider Vinegar from scratch, please check out this recipe.
What Is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Vinegar has been used as a remedy for centuries. The ancient Greeks treated wounds with it. In recent years, people have explored apple cider vinegar as a way to lose weight, improve heart health, and even treat dandruff. – WebMD
10-12oz Apple Cider Vinegar
7g-10g Decarboxylated Hemp or Marijuana
- Ensure To Decarboxylate Your Cannabis or Hemp
- Place 7g to 10g of decarboxylated Hemp or Marijuana in a mason jar.
- Pour 10 to 12oz of Apple Cider Vinegar into the mason jar with decarboxylated botanical material.
- Place mixture and mason jar inside of your refrigerator. Shake anytime you think of it.
- Wait at least 10 days. I prefer 14 days to ensure the ACV pulls out all the good stuff!
- After the 2 weeks are up, take out of refrigerator and strain with cheesecloth & strainer.
- Place Infused ACV into a mason jar and store in refrigerator until ready to use. You can also use this as a tincture.
- Enjoy the healthy benefits of using ACV infused with CBD and or THC!
What do you think about this easy infused Apple Cider Vinegar recipe? Let us know in the comments below!