How To infuse your Butter: https://youtu.be/CC1VZBQ77A4
We used to sell the non-infused version of these cookie for $3 bucks each!!
2 C + 2 TBS Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 1/2 sticks Cannabutter (3/4 C) melted and cooled
1/2 C Granulated Sugar
1 C Packed Brown Sugar
1 Large Egg + 1 Yolk
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1- 1 1/2 C Chocolate Chips
- Preheat Oven to 350F Line Sheet pans with parchment.
- Whisk Salt, Baking Powder, and Flour together and set aside.
- Beat Cannabutter and Sugars together until well blended. Add Egg, Yolk, and Vanilla, mix until smooth and fully incorporated. Stop and Scrape as needed.
- Add the flour in 3 additions, slowly. Add Chips last, mix just until combined.
- Portion by 1/4 Cup. Roll into a ball and then pull apart. Place the bottoms together and place cookie on sheet tray with broken edge up. Finish with sprinkles of Sea Salt.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes. Rotate half way through… and DON’T OVERBAKE.
BakerMadness Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ3862ucD18yyLDLMdH3lSQ