Learn This Easy Tincture Recipe At Home
It turns out that Carrington Farms now has a liquid organic coconut oil available. In today’s post we will be learning how to easily turn this coconut oil into an easy to make CBD infused tincture that is delicious and great for your health and your loved one’s health! If you want to make this recipe with THC, be sure to substitute Cannabis for Hemp.
You can now find this Organic Coconut Oil in liquid form at your local grocery store or you can order it from Amazon.com as well. This is a very healthy and great way to make tinctures. Now we’ve covered how to make Organic MCT Oil tinctures already and this recipe will be pretty similar.
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Top 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Contains healthy fatty acids. Coconut oil is high in certain saturated fats…
- Boost heart health.
- Encourage fat burning.
- Have antimicrobial effects.
- Reduce hunger.
- Reduces seizures.
- Raise’s HDL (good) cholesterol.
- May protect your skin, hair, and teeth.
Source: HealthLine – Read More About It…
Looking For The Tools & Ingredients?
- Pioneer Woman Crock-Pot – (What we use)
- Organic Coconut Oil – Carrington Farms (Now Organic)
- Glass Tincture Bottles (these come with easy to use funnels)
- Metal Strainers (A necessity for straining)
- Cheesecloth (Another necessity for straining)
Did you enjoy this Infused Organic Coconut Oil Tincture Recipe? Let us know what you thought of this recipe below!