Now that Spring time is upon us we have decided to launch a Grilling With CannaCook series that will feature infused meats along with full meals for your spring time and summer food delights.
For the first installment of this series, we will be exploring how to infuse pork chops along with green beans mixed with bacon. The text recipes are below along with the video recipe.
Ingredients pork Chop Seasoning
Hemp/THC MCT Oil
Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
Infused Sea Salt (See Recipe Link Below)
Cavender’s All Purpose Seasoning
Infused Sea Salt Link: https://www.cannacook.com/2020/01/23/cannabis-infused-sea-salt/
Note: I usually let the meat sit with the seasoning for at least 2 hours.
Directions for grilling meat
- Heat the grill to 450F to 500F
- Make sure your meat has been seasoned and infused with either Hemp or THC MCT Oil. (You can also use infused sunflower, safflower, avocado, grapeseed, almond or olive oil – Link Below)
- Put meat on the grill. Flip meat continuously every 3-4 minutes to ensure balanced cooking on both sides.
Infusing Oils Link: https://www.cannacook.com/2020/03/29/infusing-oils-101/
Ingredients Infused Green Beans w Bacon
1 pound green beans
4-5 tablespoons cannabutter
1 garlic clove (minced)
Salt & pepper
4 to 5 slices of bacon
Directions green beans w bacon
- Clean and snap green beans.
- Boil with salt for 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook your bacon 4-5 minutes.
- Drain most of the bacon grease (keep a small amount in pan).
- Saute garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add green beans into the pan along with cannabutter, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Add additional seasoning if desired.
More great grilling recipes will be coming soon to CannaCook.com. Chelsie and I would like to thank you for taking the time to watch our video and visiting our site. Always feel free to contact us with any questions you may have!