Like Kombucha? Like Cannabis? Then this easy Cannabis Kombucha recipe is for you!
Making Kombucha at home is simple. It takes a total of 10-14 days before your ‘booch is ready to enjoy. We recommend starting with with the Kombucha kits from Brooklyn Brew Shop.
You can check them out here: https://shrsl.com/276ne
– 3 Tbsp Black Tea
– 1 Cup Organic Cane Sugar
– 1 SCOBY
– 1 Jar for Brewing
– 6 Bottles
– 1 Funnel
– And, some cannabis
For the cannabis part of this recipe, we’re going to use a Honey Cannabis Oil. You can learn how to make it here:
- Steep 3 Tbsp of black tea into 4 cups of boiling water for 5-7 minutes
- Put the water in your jar. Add 8 cups of water to get the temp below 86F
- Add in your SCOBY
- Cover the jar with cheesecloth then let it sit for 8-10 days in a dark area to start the first ferment
- When your brew is ready, remove the SCOBY with 2 cups of your Kombucha. This keeps it ready for your next brew.
- Pour the Kombucha into the smaller bottles to start the second fermentation
- Add a pea-sized amount of honey cannabis oil (heat it in the microwave first so that it easily pours into the jars)
- Add some fruit (we recommend a few raspberries)
- Put your jars in the fridge to cool down and stop the fermentation