- 2-3 ounces of finely ground weed, trim or bud
- 3 1/2 ounces of oil
How to Make Cannabis Oil
- Boil your oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat.
- Once hot, drop in the weed and stir. It shouldn’t get too hot, so the continuous movement is essential!
- Let it slow cook for about 1.5-2 hours.
- Pour the mixture through cheesecloth into a jar.
- Store in the fridge.
Ingredients for the Fried Chicken
- 4.33 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1.5 tablespoons of garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- 0.5 teaspoons of poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 0.25 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1.5 cups of beer or water
- 0.5 quarts of vegetable oil for frying
- 0.5 quarts of canna-oil
- 4-5 chiekn breat
For the first step, you are going to need two separate bowls, since you are mixing different ingredients. In one bowl, mix three cups of the flour with the garlic salt, paprika, poultry seasoning, and a tablespoon of the black pepper.
In the other bowl, mix the rest of the flour with salt, the remaining pepper, egg yolks, and beer (or water). If the batter comes out too thick, add some additional liquid.
Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Moisten each piece of chicken with a little water, then dip in the dry mix. Shake off any excess water and dip the poultry in the wet mix. Then dip in the dry mix once more. The first goal is to get it tender; then you try to make the mixture stick.
Place the chicken in the oil and canna-oil combination and fry for around 18 minutes or until browned. Once you’ve removed the chicken from the stove, place it on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.