Enjoy making these do-it-yourself sugar free microwave keto gummies!
1 1/3 cup boiling water
2-4 Tea Bags
4 tbsp unflavored gelatin
1/2 tsp citric acid
1/2 tsp lecithin
1/2 tsp liquid sucralose or stevia
Flavor oil and Food coloring, if desired
Your Product (340mg THC concentrate shown)
1. Steep tea bags in boiling water until cool (you’ll want one full cup of tea).
2. Add gelatin slowly, stirring until dissolved.
3. Allow to bloom ten minutes.
4. Microwave 90 seconds, stirring in 30 second intervals.
5. Add citric acid, sweetener, lecithin, color and flavor, mix well.
6. Microwave 30 seconds.
7. Add Your Product, mix well.
8. Pour into molds, chill until firm (I use a condiment bottle and oven glove).
9. Remove from molds.
10. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.