* 1 cup natural, almond butter
* 1/2 cup coconut flour
* Your product
* Stevia/Swerve, to taste (or 2 tablespoons maple syrup for non-keto)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and make some space in your freezer it.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond butter, stevia/swerve, your product and coconut flour. When the mixture gets thicker, freeze for 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove the bowl from the freezer. Using a spoon, scoop a dollop of mixture and roll between your palms to form a ball. Alternatively, you can use a cookie scoop to make the balls.
4. Arrange onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart.
5. Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.
Sidenote – Almond Butter and Coconut Flour can have a peculiar consistency. If you’re not sure you like Almond Butter/Coconut Flour texture, taste before adding your product. Coconut Flour can leech the moisture from your almond butter.