- 12-15 grams Decarboxylated Cannabis
- 2 cups Honey (Whatever brand/flavor you prefer)
- 1/2 1-2 tablespoons Sunflower Lecithin
- Wrap decarboxylated Cannabis in cheesecloth.
- In a glass quart jar combine the honey, sunflower lecithin and the Cannabis wrapped in cheesecloth. Tip- pull the cheesecloth up around the Cannabis, and use a twist tie to keep it closed.
- Place a lid on the jar. Place the quart jar in the crockpot Then fill the crockpot with water and turn it on low.
- Once the honey is warm check it periodically and if pressure builds up in the jar burp it as needed and retighten the lid.
- After 8 hours use a pair of tongs and remove the Cannabis from the honey. Squeeze the cheesecloth as much as possible to get as much of the honey that is now trapped in it out and in to the jar.
- Store in the fridge or a cool dry place until your ready to use it.