* 2 cups pasta
* 1 Jar Alfredo Sauce
* 1/2 lb shrimp, no tails
* 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
* Garlic salt or minced garlic, to taste
* Olive oil to coat bottom of your skillet
* Product – 2mL of Trulieve’s Olive Oil for 40mg THC
– Boil water and prepare pasta.
– On medium heat, sauté mushrooms and garlic in skillet until mushrooms are brown, about 3 or 4 minutes.
– Remove mushrooms from skillet and add shrimp, cooking about 2 minutes on each side or until pink.
– On low heat, pour Alfredo sauce into sauce pan, add infused olive oil and stir thoroughly.
– Add pasta, mushrooms, and shrimp to Alfredo sauce, stir thoroughly.
– Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese or Italian herbs. Serve immediately.