* 14 oz. Sweetened condensed milk
* 1/2 Cup Funfetti cake mix
* 2 Cups White chocolate chips
* 3 Tbsp Rainbow sprinkles, additional for topping
* Product (850mg GDP TruClear Shown)
1. Pour sweetened condensed milk and cake mix into a large bowl, stir to combine.
3. Add white chocolate chips and fold in.
4. Microwave 3 minutes, in 1-minute intervals, stirring in between. Once melted, Add product, Mix Well.
5. Fold in sprinkles, gently.
6. Pour mixture into an aluminum foil-lined 8”-x- 8” pan.
7. Top with additional sprinkles.
8. Refrigerate until firm, 2 hours.
9. Cut into 1” cubes.